Do you love clowns? Have you always been a fan of their fluffy hair and red noses? One of them has bought a new house and is inviting you in to show you the latest tricks. His living room is decorated in a fashionable way, and he wants to show you all the funny stuff he has in there. Tap on the cannon and amazing fireworks will come out of it. Behind the red hat a beautiful flower is hiding, and if you unwrap the present a bowling pin will start spinning on your screen. It will be hilarious when you hear how this guy repeats everything you have said. On the TV behind the cool talking clown numbers from one to ten will show up, and this can be very helpful for your kids to learn how to count.
• Talk to your new friend, the clown, and he will repeat what you have said
• Collect coins by playing mini games and you will open the locked rooms
• Poke his leg or slap him until he sees stars
• Take your best pal to the gym or have a blast together in the playground
• Help the clown keep his hygiene and he will play some instrument for you